Solaris Fire Engine.

pesch at attglobal.net pesch at attglobal.net
Tue Oct 21 08:06:56 EDT 2003

In a cluster, would it not make more sense to catch an attack in a firewall rather than at the kernel level? If
so, should cluster builders  perhaps look for other - more cluster specific - kernels? Should kernel development
at some point split in two distinct lines: one for single computer applications and one for clusters?

Paul Schenker