flood of bounces from postmaster at systemsfirm.net

Mon Oct 20 20:33:23 EDT 2003

hi ya trent

just add the ip# of systemsfirm.net to your  /etc/mail/access files

	# a polite msg i added for them/somebody to see ..
	systemsfirm.net   REJECT - geez .. do you need help to fix your PC

	cd /etc/mail ; make ; restart-sendmail or your exim or ...

c ya
alvin

and about 75% or more of the sven virus is coming from
mis-managed/mis-configured clusters
	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/MSJunk