OT: same commands to multiple servers?

John Brookes johnb at quadrics.com
Fri Oct 17 12:01:12 EDT 2003

How are the startup times of IBM's dsh these days? I seem to remember that
it was somewhat on the slow side on big machines. Many moons have passed
since I was last on an AIX machine, though, so I assume the situation's
improved drastically.

Cheers,

John Brookes
Quadrics

http://www.ropers-huilman.net/
Fred Frey Building, Rm. 201, E-1Q     /V\                          \o/
Louisiana State University           (/ \)           --  __o   /    |
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-1900           (   )          --- `\<,  /    `\\,