Intel and GNU C++ compilers

José M. Pérez Sánchez iosephus at sgirmn.pluri.ucm.es
Tue Oct 14 10:32:19 EDT 2003

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 04:40:31PM +0000, C J Kenneth Tan -- Heuchera Technologies wrote:
> Jose,
>
> Can we benchmark our OptimaNumerics Linear Algebra Library with you on
> the same machine?
>
> Thank you very much!
>

> Best wishes,
> Kenneth Tan
> C. J. Kenneth Tan, Ph.D.
> Heuchera Technologies Ltd.
> E-mail: cjtan at OptimaNumerics.com      Telephone: +44 798 941 7838
> Web: http://www.OptimaNumerics.com    Facsimile: +44 289 066 3015

Hi Kenneth:

Thank you very much for your message, unfortunately we have a pretty
tied schedule here, and lot's of different things to do. Right now I
cannot spend time benchmarking your library on my system, and we cannot
provide access to anyone from outside.

On the other hand I don't know if the calculations I am running at
this moment can exploit your libraries.

Thanks again and best regards,

Jose M. Perez
Madrid. Spain.