undefined references to pthread related calls

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 13:30:19 EDT 2003

--- beowulf-request at scyld.com wrote:
>    2. undefined references to pthread related calls (Jeffery A.
> White)

FYI,
Intel has released a version of their compiler that fixes the link
problem for applications that use OpenMP. Intel Fortran now supports
glibc-2.3.2 which is used in RH-9 and Suse-8.2. The old compatibility
hacks have become obsolete at least.

I hear Intel-8 is in beta, anyone have experience with it?

Roland

http://shopping.yahoo.com