RH8 vs RH9

Cannon, Andrew Andrew.Cannon at nnc.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 04:12:32 EDT 2003

Hi All,

We have a small test cluster running RH8 which seems to work well. We are
going to expand this cluster and I was wondering what, if any, are the
advantages of installing the cluster using RH9 instead of RH8? Are there any
disadvantages?

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew Cannon, Nuclear Technology (J2), NNC Ltd, Booths Hall, Knutsford,
Cheshire, WA16 8QZ.

Telephone; +44 (0) 1565 843768
email: mailto:andrew.cannon at nnc.co.uk
NNC website: http://www.nnc.co.uk

NNC's UK Operating Companies : NNC Holdings Limited (no. 3725076), NNC Limited (no. 1120437), National Nuclear Corporation Limited (no. 2290928), STATS-NNC Limited (no. 4339062) and Technica-NNC Limited (no. 235856).  The registered office of each company is at Booths Hall, Chelford Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 8QZ except for Technica-NNC Limited whose registered office is at 6 Union Row, Aberdeen AB10 1DQ.

This email and any files transmitted with it have been sent to you by the relevant UK operating company and are confidential and intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the NNC system manager by e-mail at eadm at nnc.co.uk.