Opteron kernel

Egan Ford egan at sense.net
Wed Nov 26 11:11:21 EST 2003

node15:~ # numactl
usage: numactl [--interleave=nodes] [--homenode=homenode]
       [--cpubind=nodes] [--membind=nodes] [--localalloc] command args ...
       numactl [--show]
nodes is a comma delimited list of node numbers.

You can get this as part of SLES8 SP3, however it appears to only work with the
2.4.19 included kernel, not 2.4.21.