[OT] statistical calculations

Rich Grenyer r.grenyer at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Nov 24 10:53:29 EST 2003

Likewise, as a heavy-ish R user, I'd say go look, immediately. R is a
stunning piece of software anyway, but I suspect the level of interface
between most major language packages (as the previous poster said, it
talks both ways to Tcl, Perl and Python to name but a few) and database
implementations alone would make it your first stop. *Most*
statisticians would love you for it, too.

Rich