booting from odd sources was Re: booting from usb pen drive

Jan Schaumann jschauma at netmeister.org
Mon Nov 24 09:53:47 EST 2003

John Hearns <john.hearns at clustervision.com> wrote:

> I have booted Tyan boards with a USB stick having Stresslinux on it.
> http://www.stresslinux.org

`` Hey, it worked !
The SSL/TLS-aware Apache webserver was
successfully installed on this website.

If you can see this page, then the people who own this website have just
installed the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to
OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this
directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at
their real content.

[...]''

Hehe.

-Jan

--
'I have reached an age where my main purpose is not to receive
messages.' --- Umberto Eco, quoted in the New Yorker