booting from usb pen drive

Andrew Latham lathama at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 19:57:50 EST 2003

I would also urge the use of a dongle. just a small one to maybe make a custom
mount.

Crazy thought of the week. What about KVMs that allow the access of shared USB
devices!?!?

--- Mark Hahn <hahn at physics.mcmaster.ca> wrote:
> > Other than that, you'd have a nice usb key sticking out of either the
> > front or rear of all your machines like a sore thumb, and would be quite
>
> many motherboards have several additional USB ports (as headers)
> located outside the standard ATX backplate.

=====
Andrew Latham -LathamA - Penguin Loving, Moralist Agnostic.

What Is an agnostic? -  An agnostic thinks it impossible to know the truth
in matters such as, a god or the future with which religions are concerned
with. Or, if not impossible, at least impossible at the present time.

LathamA.com - (lay-th-ham-eh) - lathama at lathama.com - lathama at yahoo.com