RHEL Copyright Removal

Thomas Lovie tlovie at pokey.mine.nu
Fri Nov 21 11:00:17 EST 2003

Unfortunately, this is not a trivial task.  I had attempted to re-build
2.1AS, and to get everything to build is quite tricky, since various
packages have dependency lists that sometimes conflict.  From what I
understand, building 3.0AS is even more difficult.  But there are others
that share the same dilema, and much progress has been made on doing this so
far.  You might want to check out this mailing list:

rhel-rebuild mailing list
rhel-rebuild-l at uibk.ac.at
Hosted at the University of Innsbruck, Austria

And also a distribution called cAos at: caosity.org
(I believe they have a mailing list)

Tom Lovie.