Reminder: the 5th Annual Beowulf Bash is tonight!

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Wed Nov 19 08:08:09 EST 2003

All of the information is front-and-center at
  http://www.Beowulf.org
and
  http://www.Beowulf.org/beowulf/bash

The summary is
  The Annual Beowulf Bash is held in conjunction with the IEEE SC
  conferences.  The party is tonight,
      Wednesday November 19th, 2003
  at the
      Phoenix Hyatt directly, across the street from the SC2003 venue.
      It's be held on the second floor atrium, and we'll have large signs
      posted.

We are pleased to introduce a new magazine as a sponsor, and welcome
back Etnus, a founding sponsor from 1999 and 2000.  Other sponsors are
AMD, Penguin and Scyld (a founding sponsor).

A note to attendee: please bring a camera: we'll be collecting for a
pictorial on beowulf.org.  Please note blackmail-worthy images so that
we can fund next year's bash ;->

Donald Becker				becker at scyld.com
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993