Optimal SMP Stucture for Opteron

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Mon Nov 17 07:24:32 EST 2003

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, Greg Lindahl wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 11:11:26AM -0500, Jeffrey B. Layton wrote:
>
> > P.S. And to all of you folks going to SC2003 while I sit at
> > work sucking on the glass teet, green with envy, the lot of you
> > are all bastards! Bastards I say! Where's the love? I need T-shirts!
>
> We'll drink a beer on your behalf, before returning home with piles
> and piles of loot.

Another reminder: the Beowulf Bash is Wednesday night, and we'll have
some interesting things to announce.

Jeff, if it makes you feel any better, T-shirts were way down last year.
And for most of them you had to sit through a sales presentation.  And
we'll wait until after the show to gloat about how cool the swag was
this year ;->

> Unfortunately, Yotta Yotta is kaput, so no more of
> the cute fuzzy orange cubes.

Doh!  I _loved_ the sound clip they had!  "Yotta Yotta" really fast and
high pitched.  My cubes disappeared as soon as they got back to the
office.

Donald Becker				becker at scyld.com
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993