Optimal SMP Stucture for Opteron

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Nov 17 02:36:02 EST 2003

<Sigh> and all the TAMU folks going are gonna snag the toys for
themselves!  I'm helping plan their Grid Network for the State and I
didn't even get a lousy T-shirt!

This work stuff is getting in the way of all the cool meetings.
gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173