Beowulf Bash update: date is Wednesday 19th, 2003 at SC2003

Donald Becker becker at
Fri Nov 14 15:06:23 EST 2003

My cut-n-paste from last year's text turned into a snarf-n-barf when I
missed changing the date.

The web site contains the accurate information, and has just been

Our links to pictures of past Bashes have faded with time.  If anyone
has on-line copies, let me know so that I can add them to the page.

    5th Annual Extreme Beowulf Bash.

WHEN:  Wednesday November 19th / 6-8pm

WHERE: Hyatt Regency Hotel, Phoenix   The Atrium

  Penguin Computing
Other sponsors are welcome.  Contact jcarrington at

For updates and additions check back at
in the days before the event!

Donald Becker				becker at
Scyld Computing Corporation