bpcp with globbing

Jean Paul Ampuero jampuero at Princeton.EDU
Thu Nov 13 16:45:06 EST 2003

Right, I am running Scyld.
I already tried your "ugly" work-around, without success. I get:
execmove: Exec format error

--
Jean Paul (Pablo) AMPUERO

Post-Doctoral Research Associate
Princeton University - Department of Geosciences
Guyot Hall, Room 321 B - Princeton NJ 08544
  Office: (609) 258 2598
  Mobile: (609) 638 0106
  Fax   : (609) 258 1671
http://geoweb.princeton.edu/people/resstaff/ampuero.html