Cluster Poll Results (tangent into OS choices)

Daniel Widyono widyono at cis.upenn.edu
Tue Nov 4 12:34:17 EST 2003

I just asked Mason about the source of his statement, and he referred me to
RedHat's own site, from which I found at

http://www.redhat.com/about/corporate/trademark/guidelines/page9.html

the following quote (taken out of the Educational Institutions paragraph):

"This permission is not applicable to Red Hat. Enterprise Linux. or any Red
Hat subscription product.  Of course, you are always permitted to
redistribute the code without utilizing Red Hat's trademark so long as you
otherwise comply with the GNU General Public License and Red Hat's Trademark
Guidelines."

cAos's work is sounding mighty tasty.  Thanks for the cross-post, Mike.

Dan W.