IB vs Myrinet

Egan Ford egan at sense.net
Tue Nov 4 13:18:35 EST 2003

What about software?  Where is the stable free OSS IB kernel modules and proven
current MPICH implementation (don't point me to MVICH either, it is no longer
being maintained)?  What about people?  Myricom has many HPC experts.  I need to
look at the total picture.  Support, service, software, and history are equally
important to raw hardware specs.