Freebee RH Releases...

John Hearns john.hearns at
Tue Nov 4 04:18:37 EST 2003

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Robert G. Brown wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Michael Worsham wrote:
> Fedora, fedora, fedora.
I agree. But please never be caught on video prancing about the stage
shouting this :-)

> Fedora will come pre-yummified at the core and will have RH engineers
I did a yum update last night to the fedora test release.
Seemed to work fine!
Yum is nice (I've bene using apt-for-rpm until now)

The Fedora release 1 is due out in the next couple of days
(there was a slip in the release date, which was supposed to be Monday)

> So nobody RHish panic, just start looking into fedora, maybe join its
> list(s).

> BTW, I expect there to be opteron support in fedora pretty soon as well.
> There better be; I'm getting a bunch of them...;-)
Ooooh.... that sounds interesting.