Turn on nodes through the network

Mathias Brito mathiasbrito at yahoo.com.br
Mon Nov 3 06:51:24 EST 2003

I finish my cluster beowulf, and first of all, I wold
like to thanks everybody that help me through this
mailing list, now I`m sure that I`ll have a lot of
other problems in this new phase. And i already have
one. I would like to know Howto boot my
machines(nodes) using the network, I would like that
turning on my master node the slave nodes
automatically wake. What can I do? or, where can I
find more information?

Thanks
Mathias Brito

=====
Mathias Brito
Universidade Estadual de Santa Cruz - UESC
Departamento de Ciências Exatas e Tecnológicas
Estudante do Curso de Ciência da Computação

Yahoo! Mail - o melhor webmail do Brasil
http://mail.yahoo.com.br