Network RAM revisited

Kim Branson kim.branson at
Thu May 29 19:11:04 EDT 2003

On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 03:16 AM, Josip Loncaric wrote:
> Josip
> P.S. Weather model initialization from diverse sources of collected
> data is an interesting problem.  See the Data Assimilation Office at
> NASA Goddard ( for more detail.
Great thanks for that link.  I've recently started to move into this
area, my problem ( computational drug design ) is beginning to combine
different data from a range of different scoring ( protein ligand
affinity estimation functions), drug likeness, toxicology etc
estimations. After discovering i've reinvented the wheel, since i
didn't think of the obvious keyword search of Data Fusion, I can see
this sort of problem arises in many areas.  It took an undergrad to
point me in the direction of the journal of datafusion......