DSM solution?

Ryan Burns rburns at cs.ucsb.edu
Thu May 29 03:37:03 EDT 2003

Thanks for the info,

Performance was one of my concerns, I should have figured something
as transparent as I was looking for wouldn't be very fast. Looks like
my only path is going to lead me to hacking more libraries. If I can get
the useful information another way, I can then send it without using DSM.

Thanks again,
Ryan