Question on RHL 7.2, 8.0 and 9.0

John Hearns jhearns at freesolutions.net
Thu May 22 17:12:52 EDT 2003

> > According to CheapBytes, "Pink Tie 9.0 has been modified to comply with
> > the Red Hat 9.0 EULA (End User License Agreement) regarding the use of
> > the Red Hat Logo and Trademark and therefore is freely distributable."
>

> So, if you later upgrade, you need to add "upgradeany" when you boot.
>
> -- greg

I run Pink Tie 8.0 at home, and it is just fine.
Thanks to Greg about the upgrade tip - which I will try when I get 9 soon.

For anyone in the UK, I can heartily recommend John Winters at the Linux
Emporium
for all Linux distros, including Pink Tie
http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk
John produces update CDs of the latest update RPMs also, for the bandwidth
challenged.