Opteron issues

Derek Richardson derek.richardson at pgs.com
Thu May 22 16:31:58 EDT 2003

Andrew,
Thanks for the info.  Just out of curiousity, what clock speed are these
CPUs ( both crashed and non )?
Thanks to others who replied, BTW!
Regards,
Derek R.

--
Linux Administrator
derek.richardson at pgs.com
derek.richardson at ieee.org
Office 713-781-4000
Cell 713-817-1197
One of your most ancient writers, a historian named Herodotus, tells of a
thief who was to be executed.  As he was taken away he made a bargain with
the king: in one year he would teach the king's favorite horse to sing
hymns.  The other prisoners watched the thief singing to the horse and
laughed.  "You will not succeed," they told him.  "No one can."
	To which the thief replied, "I have a year, and who knows what might
happen in that time.  The king might die.  The horse might die.  I might die.
And perhaps the horse will learn to sing.
		-- "The Mote in God's Eye", Niven and Pournelle