5/21/2003, 13:55 - Need info ! Re: [PBS-USERS] LSF vs its "Closest Competitor"

c00dcw00 c00dcw00 at nchc.org.tw
Wed May 21 01:56:44 EDT 2003

To whom it may concern :

I got the following questions, hope someone may echo on them, TKS !!

    1. Who's the  Closest Competitor ?

    2. Who's the 200,000+ CPU user ?

    3. What's the definition of Fairshare Utilization  ?

    4. Are the 100+ clusters homegeneous or hetrogeneous ?

Sincerely yours,
David C. Wan
Tel : 886-3-577-085 ext. 326
5/21/2003, 13:55