Decent Ultra/160 SCSI cables?

Stephen Gaudet sgaudet at
Wed Mar 19 17:11:56 EST 2003

Hello Eric,

> Been digging around for some recommendations on SCSI cables online, as
> the cables we have are starting to generate errors - wiggle cables,
> parity errors begin. All-around not-good stuff.
> Anyone have a particular brand of cable that they really thing are
> great? I'm not even sure where ours came from. All I know is that they
> need to be replaced.

You can try Atlantic Cable in Exeter, NH pH: 603-772-8816.  This is what I
use to purchase, note date.

UltraSCSI-2, LVD
7 drive, 68-pin, pn 6884        $55.00
6 drive, 68-pin, pn 6874        $39.00
5 drive, 68-pin, pn 6864        $34.00
4 drive, pn 6854                $28.00
internal terminator p/n 2189    $39.00 LVD
internal terminator p/n 2185    $24.00 UW

Might want to call first.

Stephen Gaudet
Wild Open Source
Bedford, NH 03110