A New Cluster Resource

Douglas Eadline deadline at plogic.com
Wed Mar 19 07:24:21 EST 2003

I would like to announce a new web site that I have
put together. The site is called "Cluster Rant"
and is located at www.cluster-rant.com.

Cluster Rant will be about issues that determine
cluster performance. It is not a cluster news site
nor is it meant to compete with this fine mailing list.

Everyone is invited to read and submit to the site
(it uses the Slashdot code engine). The FAQ explains
the site a bit more (www.cluster-rant.com/faq.shtml).

Take a look, let me know what you think.

Doug

Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.814.2800
130 Webster Street        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.814.5844
Bethlehem, PA 18015 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com