FW: [OT?] Using clusters of computers for redundancy

Cannon, Andrew Andrew.Cannon at nnc.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 03:01:47 EST 2003

Thanks for all your messages. You've all certainly given me (and the IT
boss) some food for thought. I'll be looking into some of the suggestions in
more detail, so don't be surprised if a question suddenly pops into your

Thanks again.

 NNC Limited
 Booths Hall
 Chelford Road
 WA16 8QZ
 Country of Registration: United Kingdom
 Registered Number: 1120437
 are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
 the NNC system manager by e-mail at eadm at nnc.co.uk.