interconnect latency, disected.

Ferdinand Mahr fmahr at
Sun Jun 29 17:24:19 EDT 2003

Hi everyone,

Mark Hahn wrote:
> does anyone have references handy for recent work on interconnect latency?

...that's almost what I'm currently looking for. Does anyone have those
references for a wider variety of interconnection technologies? I'm
thinking of FE, GE, Myrinet, Dolphin, IB, Quadrics...

I don't need the complete results from, say, a PALLAS MPI Benchmark run,
but maybe the latency of a ping or something similar. It's not for a
buying decision, but just to have a clue.