Pallas and LanaiXP, sporadic gaps

Patrick Geoffray patrick at
Fri Jun 20 19:44:07 EDT 2003

Hi Rene,

On Fri, 2003-06-20 at 18:01, ReneStorm wrote:
> does anyone have experience with the Pallas Benchmark and the new Myrinet
> LanaiXP Cards ?
> Problem: I ve got some strang, sporadic gaps on our 32 Node (64 CPU)
> Cluster.

I think this is a known bug that has been fixed recently by the GM-2
folks. They released an update (GM 2.0.1) yesterday.

You should see the number of resends going up big time in the GM
counters at the same time than the hiccups. Please let me know if you
still see it with the latest GM.

Patrick Geoffray
Myricom, Inc.