Network Booting

Yudong Tian yudong at lshp.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 19 16:44:00 EDT 2003

My linux nodes use RealTek chips and I have been doing network
installation and booting fine. The procedure is a little involved,
and I do have some step-by-step notes here:
http://lis.gsfc.nasa.gov/yudong/notes/net-install.txt

I hope this can help with your Q1,2,3.

Falun Dafa: The Tao of Meditation (http://www.falundafa.org)
Yudong Tian, Ph.D.  NASA/GSFC  (301) 286-2275