cluster of AOD Opteron (Stefano)

moor007 at bellsouth.net moor007 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 19 12:56:02 EDT 2003

I just received my hardware yesterday for my opteron cluster.  My tech will
start putting it together today or tomorrow.  I am building a 16 CPU cluster
w/ the 240 processor onboard the Tyan 2880.  I will be using the 2D wulfkit
running SuSE enterprise server and Portland Group Server for the Opteron.  I
am hoping it will be fast.  Of course, that is relative.  Anyway, I said all
that to say that I will begin posting performance benchmarks as they become
available.

Tim