power supplies

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Jun 18 14:24:34 EDT 2003

If you carry 3.3volts for any significant distance you'll have a
substantial voltage drop the ammount of courrent you can will quickly
result in larger conductors...

you can get nebs compliant -48volt dc atx power supplies, then just use
use a hanging huge rectifier (or two) to power the whole stack. but then
you have the joy of working with large amounts of dc power...

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but