new to clusters

Andrew Latham lathama at
Tue Jun 17 00:52:35 EDT 2003

I have recently put together(just hardware) two small clusters. What would be a
good simple project for a novice like myself to break myself and my clusters
in. they are small and cheap but great for learning.

9 - Allen Bradley DataMytes - P133 - 64mb - Compaq NC3121
3 - IBM PC 365 6589-13U - Dual P-Pro200 - 128mb - Compaq NC3121

is there a project that would be good to run to warm these boys up and teach me
about managing a cluster.

Andrew Latham
lathama at
lathama at