NAS Parallel Benchmarks for Current Hardware

Egan Ford egan at sense.net
Mon Jun 16 12:02:49 EDT 2003

Unfortunately benchmarking is a game.  I tell my customers to benchmark
their application.  It is the only way to really know what will work best
for any particular application.  We offer a benchmark lab to assist with
that.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&group=comp.bench
marks