strange behavior. Hints?

Patrick Geoffray patrick at
Fri Jun 13 16:58:53 EDT 2003

Hi Christian,

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 16:06, Cristian Tibirna wrote:

> Now, I start to believe there's some strange bug in the Myrinet
> hardware/software. But I feel this is a really wild guess.

Open an help ticket with help at and we will investigate as soon as possible.
If your application segfaults, you can recompile MPICH-GM and your application
with "-O0 -g" and run it under a debugger (not a problem under gdb for 10 processes).

Once we know where it segfaults (from the gdb trace), we can find why.

Patrick Geoffray
Myricom, Inc.