Configuring OpenSSH 3.5p1

Daniel Widyono widyono at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Jun 12 14:28:44 EDT 2003

.shosts and shosts.equiv are disabled for root (check the source, last I
checked it was hard-coded with no option).  Are you having trouble with root,
and are able to use .shosts or shosts.equiv for any other account?

Regards,
Dan W.

--
-- Daniel Widyono                      http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~widyono
-- Liniac Project,     CIS Dept.,    SEAS,    University of Pennsylvania