Nice survey of higher end power supplies ...

Josh Fryman fryman at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 10 21:44:04 EDT 2003

> I just received a pair of kill-a-watt's today, and am eager to
> plug things into them.

speaking of these...  i bought one at radioshack for $20 or so, and
am curious if anyone out there has reverse-engineered the insides?

i'm getting ready to attempt such a task to get the Watts output
tied directly to a little micro that can report the power consumption
back into the network.  after all, why look at the LCD in some
random location when i could just display it on my desktop? :)

-j