Nice survey of higher end power supplies ...

Jeff Nguyen jeff at
Tue Jun 10 21:49:25 EDT 2003

> Intersecting the recent interesting discussion of power
> and such,  Tom's Hardware has just put up a nice review
> of higher-end supplies rating them on effeciency, noise,
> etc.  There is a nice summary table at the end.  You can
> ask your supplier what they are using and then look at
> the table and say ... "I don't want that one." ;-)

There is one important factor which is difficult for the author to provide
in the review. That is the reliability factor of the power supply under
normal operating environment. It the power supply performs well but
does not last, it is not an ideal choice either.

ASL Inc.