queuing systems and cpu usage? (Partly OT)

Andrew Wang andrewxwang at yahoo.com.tw
Sat Jun 7 10:05:27 EDT 2003

Just one point to share.

The latest version of Maui is available at:
http://www.supercluster.org/maui/

The version on http://mauischeduler.sourceforge.net/
is the `Molokini Edition', from what I have learnt
from other people, never use this version!

This is what people on the xcat list told me, I did
not try it, but seems like those are valid points:

http://bohnsack.com/lists/archives/xcat-user/2385.html

Thanks,
Andrew.

 --- John Brookes <johnb at quadrics.com>