dual Xeon issue

Vijay Velusamy vijayv at CSE.MsState.EDU
Thu Jun 5 19:15:15 EDT 2003

Which MPI implementation are you using for the benchmarking. This would
actually depend on the implementation specifics. The implementation needs
to need to be aware of and take advantage of SMP's. Also are you using a
SMP kernel for this?

-Vijay