How to get started . . .

Cannon, Andrew Andrew.Cannon at nnc.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 03:25:45 EDT 2003

What sort of resources have you got? If you have a number of computers, I
would recommend that you try networking them together and finding a task
that they can all work on. Try using MPICH or PVM for a simple introduction
to clustering. You will probably get lots of advice, some of it conflicting,
some good and some bad. Search on Google etc too. The resources are out
there.

Have fun.

Andy