Help: different kernel images for slaves.

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Jun 3 11:48:46 EDT 2003

Hello John,

This is one of the things I am looking at.  I just found out that the
MB has DHCP or bootp built in.

Our present cluster is using beoboot and the administrator (part time
and I am going to be the other) wants to use beoboot.  I am now
reading documentation on this matter.

--
Robin Laing
Instrumentation Technologist       Voice: 1.403.544.4762