Cheap PCs from Wal-Mart

Rajesh Bhairampally rajesh at utdallas.edu
Tue Jun 3 11:31:06 EDT 2003

> > It is to teach a generation of kids about managing linux systems,
> > writing programs, and the rudiments of cluster computing (Amdahl's law
> > and so forth) in an inexpensive environment that they can "play" with.

i am new to cluster computing environment and would like to learn with
hand-on experience.
i would like to start with two linux boxes (i recently placed an order for
PCs from walmart) in
my home environment. I am wondering if there are any tutorials/manuals for
newbees to teach beowulf clustering concepts and hands-on tutorials. Any
help is greately appreciated.

Thanks,
Rajesh