Help: different kernel images for slaves.

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Jun 3 10:51:44 EDT 2003

Andrew,

This would work but I forgot to mention that these are diskless
workstations.  Under bproc there is a setting in the
/etc/beowulf/config for kernel image but I cannot find any
documentation for assigning or allocating a different kernel for
different machines.

I will look at kickstart though to see if it would work and install on
each system.