Robert G. Brown rgb at
Tue Jun 3 07:05:33 EDT 2003

On 3 Jun 2003, John Hearns wrote:

> We should also mention Yum, as Bob Brown is on the list!

(Remembering that although I do love yum, it is the brainchild of Seth
Vidal and Mike Stenner at Duke.  I just use it, make a lot of yammering
sounds on the list about making its config file xmlish, and sometimes
have lunch with them and exchange a bit of banter about python, a
language I've sworn not to learn so I CAN'T help with yum that I'll
probably know by the end of summer...:-)

Robert G. Brown
Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at