Help: different kernel images for slaves.

Cannon, Andrew Andrew.Cannon at nnc.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 03:11:14 EDT 2003

This might not help, but from what I've been told (I'm due to try it in our
16 node cluster soon) you can use the Kickstart program to distribute
different versions of most of the software in RH across the network. I'm
sure you should be able to do the same with the kernel too (I hope so...)

Hope this helps a bit.

Andrew