Linux Magazine article

John Hearns jhearns at freesolutions.net
Mon Jun 2 23:56:23 EDT 2003

I just picked up the June edition of Linux Magazine here in the UK,
and read it on the train back from Glasgow.
This edition concerns Beowulf computing - and has an excellent article
by our very own Bob Brown. Congratulations!

For anyone in the UK, Linux Magazine is carried by the Borders bookshops
chain. I got mine in the Buchanan Street branch.
Oh, and that's the US magazine - not the excellent UK Linux Magazine,
edited by John Southern.

ps. Two small children sat opposite me on the train. I convinced the
little boy that I lived on the train, and slept under the table at
night. Wonder if he believedme, and is telling stories at school?