Cheap PCs from Wal-Mart

Ken Chase math at
Tue Jun 3 00:05:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 11:59:14PM -0400, Mark Hahn's all...
  >> - If you add a HD to the setup per CPU, you blow your total W/node figure
  >>   (not to mention your price curve).
  >well, a desktop HD would be 5-10W, but I expect a laptop HD would be
  >a good match.

Now you want to run this thing for years to recover the price diff between
the two on power ;) What kind of data rates you get to laptop drives?

Ken Chase, math at  *  Velocet Communications Inc.  *  Toronto, Canada
Wiznet Velocet Datavaults  24/7: 416-967-4414  tollfree: 1-866-353-0363