Power meters at LIDL

Daniel Kidger Daniel.Kidger at quadrics.com
Tue Jul 29 07:12:45 EDT 2003

Thanks for the info Simon.

I too went out and bought one from our local LIDL in Fishponds,Bristol.
They has plenty in stock. Manufactured specially for LIDL by EMC
see:
  http://www.lidl.co.uk/gb/index.nsf/pages/c.o.oow.20030724.p.Energy_Monitor

One interesting extra feature this device has is that as well as the
instantaneous power reading(W) and energy over time (KWh), it will also
display the maximum power consumption(W) and the time/date it occured. This
should be useful for those of us who want to stress test nodes to get a
maximum power figure.

Yours,
Daniel.

Dr. Dan Kidger, Quadrics Ltd.      daniel.kidger at quadrics.com
One Bridewell St., Bristol, BS1 2AA, UK         0117 915 5505